Click DESTINY to search for library books, or log into your library/textbook account to see current checkouts, renew library books, and create resource lists.
Note: The library is closed at lunch the first five days of each term.
Library 541-790-6662, Textbooks 541-790-6663
Ms. Kori Kunz, Teacher-Librarian email@example.com
Mrs. Carrie Mertz, Textbook Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org
- Checkout is for three weeks.
- Books may be renewed twice.
- Overdue fines accrue at 25 cents per day, per book, up to a maximum of $10 for each title.
- Students with clean records may check out as many books as they want to be responsible for.
Lost or damaged books must be paid for and can be quite expensive, so please treat our resources respectfully.
For graduating seniors, diplomas and transcripts may be withheld if books are not returned or fines paid.
The mission of the school library program is to:
- provide access to high quality information resources;
- teach information literacy so that students and staff are effective, efficient and ethical users of information;
- promote literacy and a lifelong love of reading and learning.